We offer this family-friendly programme to give you as much information as possible about the activities available around the Domaine, and to inspire you for your next stay at the Domaine. We have partnerships with some of the activity venues, which allows you to benefit from preferential rates.
Arrival at the accommodation, luggage deposit.
Discovery of the estate's grounds by geocaching on foot or by bike or by rosalie.
Bring good shoes, energy and a pad! Are you ready for the adventure?
MORNING: The Door of Secrets
Take a seat around the table,
Pierre will tell you all about it... This forest ranger from Brocéliande, a local child, knows the forest like the back of his hand! All along the route, the settings represent one after the other the worlds of the forest: its tales and legends, the fauna, the flora, its history as well as all the mischievous little creatures that populate its woods!
AFTERNOON: Storytelling walk
Let yourself be bewitched for about 1h30 by the many tales that the forest shelters. The border between reality and dream is almost invisible.
Lac de Trémelin :
- On Earth, enjoy a horseback ride in the heart of the 220 hectares of forest. You will be able to discover the landscapes and move to the rhythm of the hooves.
- On the lake, enjoy a water activity on a 50 hectare lake. Canoeing, pedal boats or electric boats, the choice is yours.
To go further :
- 100% free: Hiking routes for all, Playgrounds, Geocaching...
- Paying : Accrobranche, Trampoline...
The Gardens of Brocéliande :
24 hectares of greenery where plant collections, sensory trails and fun activities flourish.
Make your arches react with "Wake up your feet", play with your hearing and touch on "Activate your senses" or call the rain with "Play with water"! Taking ownership of biodiversity becomes child's play.
Visit to the Nordic farm: Share the life of the reindeer and huskies, their history, their way of life, and participate in their feeding.
- Dog sledding: Head to the far north, sit comfortably in a kart, and set off with a team of 10 to 12 dogs.
Cani-Rando: Go for a walk in the forest with the huskies and a guide.